May 24, 2010

You're Not My Friend

You're not my God
And you are not my friend
You are not the one who I will walk with in the end
You're not the truth, you're a temporary shot
You ruin people's lives and you don't give a second thought
Little white lies on my mirror...found neatly in a row
Medicine that kept me from looking into my soul  
The only true feelings were  trust
A little sure felt good
But a lot was not enough 
I thought you were the answer
To all of my despair
And you almost had me six feet down
But I'm still breathing air
From the cradle to the grave
Temptations all around
But no matter how good the fix...it's going to take you down
Now, some call you my weakness...some call it a sin
But it's all the same behind each game
I see your evil grin
You're not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment