Jun 12, 2014

Credits: Solid Pro
This is how I feel right now.
 Exhausted. Drained. Darkness...





        My days are blending into one long endless story of repetition. The same road driven. The same song on the radio. The same meeting hall. The same faces... I'm ready for change. Change is what is going to keep me going, keep me motivated for further growth; expanding awareness. I'm feeling like stagnant water- in custody of yet another small mountain town. In some lighting it's beautiful alive and full of energy, but with that one hue of unlit color it becomes a pit of murky depression. Sad water that forever sits... and forever stops flowing.  



1 comment:

  1. Is this where I'm supposed to say something positive, like chin up, or don't give up? It gets better? At least you're not me?

    How about: Life is motion; when motion ceases, you're not living. =)

    ReplyDelete