Aug 7, 2013

      I shot with Andres Razo, yesterday. We started our session in Idyllwild and ended up near Pinyon. The dry heat and almost unbearable hot rocks from the afternoon sun was completely worth it. The thought of my first photo shoot in some time was full of feelings of uncertainty and apprehensive nerves which softened with his patience and kind smile.  

He enjoyed the beauty of the forest, but apparently was set on more desert shots. When driving back through Garner Valley he asked about the lake near by... yes, we past it. Coming upon it, back to Idy, we drove through the camp site. 

"Beautiful, can you swim in it?" (apparently he knows my fascination with swimming; in any body of water, but...)
"I wouldn't even let my dog swim in it!" 

The end of a solace shoot, with whom you become professionally compatible, is always crestfallen; never knowing if you will ever work together again... 

I can not wait to see the results, Sven Ellirand is the only photographer who has handed me the camera to review the work during the car ride home. "What do you think? Like anything?"



No comments:

Post a Comment