Jul 17, 2013

 
 
Happy 60 days of sobriety
 
 
 
 
Our little town is being some what threatened by this wild fire that started this last Monday afternoon. A "mandatory" evacuation was called out today while I was in Hemet. A simple trip to Hemet turned into a whirlwind of constant sounds coming from my phone- why I gave almost everyone a personalized tone, I don't know. I  couldn't even answer one with a simple yes or no before another text or call came       rolling in- interrupting. The police finally allowed me up so I could pack                  (after talking to my Dad!)~Thank You.  
 
 
This fire also ruined yesterday's photo shoot I had set with David Paquette.
Reschedule!
We were going to be shooting around... there.  
 
 
Irony?
 
~19000 acres burned, destroyed mobile homes, 15% CONTAINED, heading towards...me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment