Dec 11, 2010

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY.

This is what my last birthday consisted of: Love, Friends, and those who have been lost in the process of life.

"It's MY birthday!!!...I can do whatever I want."   ...

These emotions go through everyone, but who actually takes the time to take a second to thank those who gave them life.? 

What about the mother who carried you for 9 months and lived through hours of the delivering process..(why anyone wants to deliver a part of them in to this world , I still wonder) ...? 

What about your parents who put up with each other long enough to conceive you?

What about the father who gave you encouragement at every ballet practice and dance recital?

What about the parents who gave you a shelter, clothes, love, and support for all of your years?

What about your brother who took you outback, into 'your secret hiding fort', when your dad was assaulting your mom.

What about your sister who talked to you about your parent's affair,' rationally', because she had one of her
own?

What about finding the love of your life who understands what you have been through.

What about sharing the past and growing a healthy future together.

I'd like to thank all who have played a magnificent part in my life. It is who YOU are that has made me who I am today.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment: