Jan 10, 2010

What is this lion smoking!?!? ...This was from my PG Vegas trip for my birthday at the MGM Grand. When I was there about ten years ago the show case was with white tigers, beautiful! This however, was lazy and boring. These two mates just lay around all day, except when they moved closer towards each other for comfort. The tiny movements they made had everyone watching in awe..SERIOUSLY? Go to Africa if you wanna see some lions interact!...you're in Vegas and you spend your time watching lions when there is so much more going on outside!!!? I snapped a few shots and got the fuck out of that stupidity. I wish I have had the courage to shoot the expressions on the people's face who were standing around the exhibit. The sad part is...this was one of my highlights of the vaca. SAD! I need to go back with some fun loving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment